At IMEG Corp. you’ll work with an invigorating array of clients and projects including different industries, different buildings, and different systems. No two days will be the same, and your skills, your expertise, and your value will grow every day.
Envision yourself gaining experience in everything from design studies to $100-million facilities including:
• Hospitals / clinics / medical buildings
• Colleges / universities
• Research laboratories
• Libraries / museums
• Government buildings
• Corporate offices
• Industrial plants
• Stadiums and arenas
Work side-by-side with some of the best, most innovative engineers in the business. Our award-winning mentoring and training programs offer you real-world training. This gives you immediate and invaluable exposure to state-of-the-art engineering methods. Work with the best, learn from the best.
Go home each day with a real sense of accomplishment. Take pride in being part of one of the Top 5 engineering firms in the U.S. with a national reputation for quality and innovation.
Why settle for life in a cubicle? With IMEG, you’ll visit job sites, attend design seminars, travel to our different office locations, and get to see your designs come to life. It’s a vibrant environment that keeps you fresh and energized.
• Exceptional compensation package
• Medical / Dental / Life insurance
• Paid maternity leave
• Long-term disability insurance
• Profit sharing and 401(k) program
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Balance Program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Immediate eligibility for paid time off
• Generous holiday schedule
• Professional society memberships
• Opportunity for professional advancement
• Company-sponsored social activities for the entire family
• IMEG is an employee-owned corporation
• All engineers are encouraged to obtain P.E. registration
• Financial bonus paid upon successfully passing P.E. exam
• Stock ownership offered to qualified employees