As a full service engineering firm, IMEG offers an experienced and cohesive MEP team with engineers and design technicians committed to providing quality specialized engineering services ensuring projects are on time and within budget.
Our system designs address thermal comfort, indoor air quality, life safety, building control, reliability, redundancy and flexibility. From central plants and campus distribution systems to stand-alone equipment, we optimize design through energy modeling and BIM software to integrate systems and reduce energy, water and carbon emissions.
Our mechanical experience ranges from the installation of a package unit to serve a single room to the complete design of a central plant with a 3000 ton chilled water system to service an entire facility. Our experience also includes the analysis, repair and upgrade of existing HVAC systems.
Electrical design experience includes:
• Emergency Power
• Industrial Process Control
• Power Conditioning
• Power Distribution (Overhead, Underground & High Voltage)
• Uninterrupted Power
Plumbing design experience includes:
• Booster pump system
• Sewer and storm drain pump system
• Gravity sewer and Domestic water system
• Gravity sewer system with emergency retention reservoir
• Bulk oxygen system.
• Central medical air and Vacuum systems
• Domestic and D.I. water system
• Acid waste piping and natural gas piping.
• Industrial hot and cold water system
• Fuel oil system to power generators