Like what you see? Share this page
A look back at IMEG’s news of 2018
Here's a review of some of the biggest developments in IMEG’s Chicago region in the past year:
- Gotham Greens broke ground on what will be Chicago's largest agricultural greenhouse. Read more.
- Senior Lighting Designer Shanna Olson co-authored the electric lighting section of the Advanced Energy Design Guide for K-12 School Buildings – Achieving Zero Energy. Read more.
- The IMEG-engineered Trumpf Smart Factory won the German Steel Building Prize. Read more.
- The Essex Inn and Essex Inn on the Park Apartments ranked No. 27 among ENR Midwest’s Top Starts. Read more.
- Valent BioSciences held a grand opening for the new Biorational Research Center in July. The facility features open-concept lab and office space and a state-of-the-art greenhouse. Read more.
- The Army National Guard Readiness Center and Army Aviation Support Facility in Kankakee won an ENR Midwest 2018 Best Project Award in the Government/Public Buildings category. Read more.
- The Trumpf Smart Factory in Hoffman Estates won an ENR Midwest 2018 Best Project Award in the Manufacturing category. Read more.
- The Chamberlain Group Headquarters in Oak Brook won an ENR Midwest 2018 Best Project Award of Merit in the Office/Retail/Mixed Use category. Read more.
- The Wintrust Arena at McCormick Square in Chicago received an IES Illumination Award of Merit. Read more.
- The new Hyatt Hotels Headquarters in Chicago became IMEG’s first WELL Building Certified project. Read more.