IMEG’s security group specializing in developing advanced security measures for new and existing facilities. IMEG has arguably the most prestigious portfolio of project experience of any competing firm and is sought out worldwide to provide security consulting and engineering services for the largest and highest-profile facilities.
With over 30 years of security engineering experience, IMEG’s staff of security specialists are considered to be the premier planners and designers of complex, large-scale security systems and programs. Our specialists integrate proven solutions with the latest technology to deliver unobtrusive yet intensive security programs. We specialize in developing advanced security measures for new and existing structures and our holistic approach to next generation security is highly regarded throughout the construction and security industries.
Security decisions require the consideration of a myriad of factors relating to design, equipment and installation. These decisions determine the security of an organization’s property, people and assets for years to come.
IMEG’s team of experts provides customized guidance in making the right choices to keep facilities and property secure.
• Security Needs Assessments
• Security System Planning
• System Design & Engineering
• Security System Procurement
• Security System Implementation
• Security Standards Development
• Security Design Peer Review
• Construction Management and Commissioning
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Threat Assessments
• Guidance with DHS Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS)
• Policy & Procedure Development
• Security Master Planning
• External Security Audits