Like what you see? Share this page
A look back at IMEG’s news of 2018
Here's a review of some of the biggest developments in IMEG’s St. Louis region in the past year:
- The SSM St. Joseph Hospital expansion was recognized for Front End Planning. Read more.
- The SSM Health-St. Louis University Academic Medical Center/Replacement Hospital in St. Louis ranked No. 6 among ENR Midwest’s Top Starts. Read more.
- The Health Professions Education Building at the University of Pikeville in Kentucky received an ACEC Missouri Engineering Excellence Grand Award. Read more.
- The Museum at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis reopened following a complete renovation and addition, part of a $380 million multi-year rehabilitation of the Gateway Arch National Park and surrounding area. Read more.
- The new 260,000-sf Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is under construction. Read more.
- January Hall at Washington University in St. Louis held a grand opening this summer following a $7.5 million renovation. IMEG provided MEP and fire protection design. Read more.
- Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville, Ill., broke ground this summer on the renovation of Founders Hall. IMEG is providing structural, MEP, and fire protection design along with energy modeling on the $31 million project. Read more.