Through a holistic project approach and the use of state-of-the-art geophysical equipment, IMEG’s Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) professionals deliver accurate, outcome-driven investigations and quality mapping of existing underground utilities – aiding in project design and conflict mitigation.
IMEG works with clients from both the private and public sector including municipalities, DOTs, and utility companies to name a few. Recognizing every client and project is different, our collaborative approach includes applying specific equipment and SUE quality levels to meet your project’s goal outcomes.
SUE Benefits & IMEG Differentiators
- Advanced planning & budgeting
- Enhanced design approach
- Decreased costs and delays
- Reduced construction & environmental risks
- Improved construction site safety measures
- Certifications: Utility Locating Certification; Confined Space Certification; and Flagger Training Certification
Our Services (all quality levels of SUE)
- Utility Locating: 2D & 3D
- Utility Engineering: Conflict analysis & design of telecommunications and fiber optic mainline and services, water, storm and sanitary sewer
- Utility Permitting: Telecommunications and fiber optic mainline and services, water, storm and sanitary sewer
- Survey Services: Easement Plats, Easement Staking, Construction Staking