Go home each day with a real sense of accomplishment. Take pride in being part of one of the Top 5 engineering firms in the U.S. with a national reputation for quality and innovation.
Why settle for life in a cubicle? With IMEG, you’ll visit job sites, attend design seminars, travel to our different office locations, and get to see your designs come to life. It’s a vibrant environment that keeps you fresh and energized.
- Exceptional compensation package
- Medical / Dental / Life insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k and ESOP Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Balance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for paid time off
- Generous holiday schedule
- Professional society memberships
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Company-sponsored social activities for the entire family
- IMEG is an employee-owned corporation
- All engineers are encouraged to obtain P.E. registration
- Financial bonus paid upon successfully passing P.E. exam
- Stock ownership offered to qualified employees
IMEG Corp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Transparency in Coverage
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of IMEG.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://www.bcbsil.com/asomrf?EIN=475145628
Kaiser creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of IMEG.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: