Targeted Solutions for Every Project Type
IMEG engineers have a long track record of helping federal agencies create facilities that are safe, secure, flexible, reliable, and energy efficient. Our specialized engineers recognize that the federal market in particular is complex, unique, and constantly evolving. We focus our multi-disciplined experience and technical expertise to solve mission-critical needs. Our experience with projects under Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contracts means we understand and can respond effectively to all types of requirements, priorities, and expectations.
We are currently working on 100+ Federal contracts as a prime, joint venture, sub-consultant, or with contractors. As the prime or through a joint venture arrangement, we are actively supporting A-E IDIQ contracts for the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, USACE Mobile, NAVFAC Southeast, NAVFAC Midlant, Arnold AFB, Eglin AFB, and Robins AFB. We have also completed successful contracts and projects for AFCEC, the Air Mobility Command, and several USACE districts, just to name a few.
- 550 clients
- 3,800 projects
- $20.5 billion in construction value
- Primary NAICS codes: 541330, 541320, 541340, 541350, 541360, 541370, 541490, 541620
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Air Force (AFCEC, AFMC)
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Navy (NAVFAC)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Postal Service
- NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Guard Bureau
- Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC)
Meet Steve Rhoades, PE, LEED AP
Steve is IMEG’s Vice President of Federal Solutions and a Principal of the firm. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and a licensed mechanical engineer with more than 23 years of experience. Watch a three-minute Q&A video with Steve or contact him to learn more.
Meet Markus Henneke, PE, PMP, USAF(Ret)
Markus is IMEG’s Director of Military Programs. He is a retired U.S. Air Force civil engineer officer with more than 30 years of experience in military facilities, airfields, and installations. He is a licensed engineer and certified Project Management Professional. Contact him to learn more.
Meet Armand Harpin
Armand is IMEG’s Federal Healthcare Director. He has more than 30 years of strategic business development across a broad spectrum of industries including over 12 years of experience leading national strategic efforts for IMEG. Contact him to learn more.