Targeted Solutions for Every Project Type
IMEG engineers have a long track record of helping federal agencies create facilities that are safe, secure, flexible, reliable, redundant, and energy efficient. Our federal solutions specialists have engineered nearly every type of government facility, from administrative offices, armories, readiness centers, courthouses, correctional centers, maintenance facilities, and visitor centers to laboratories and VA medical centers. Our federal work includes many open-ended government contracts for engineering services and designs that meet anti-terrorism/force-protection requirements.
- 550 clients
- 3,800 projects
- $20.5 billion in construction value
- Primary NAICS codes: 541320, 541340, 541350, 541360, 541370, 541490, 541620
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Postal Service
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Meet Steve Rhoades, PE, LEED AP
Steve is IMEG’s Vice President of Federal Solutions and a Principal of the firm. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and a licensed mechanical engineer with more than 23 years of experience. Watch a three-minute Q&A video with Steve or contact him to learn more.
Meet Markus Henneke, PE, PMP, USAF(Ret)
Markus is IMEG’s Director of Military Programs. He is a retired U.S. Air Force civil engineer officer with more than 30 years of experience in military facilities, airfields, and installations. He is a licensed engineer and certified Project Management Professional. Contact him to learn more.