IMEG believes the culture of education and learning is powerful. We are 100% employee-owned and passionate about giving back and developing the next generation of innovators. We believe that together we create positive outcomes for people, communities, and our planet.
IMEG awards individual scholarships of up to $10,000 to multiple students nationwide who are pursuing a degree in engineering. Scholarships are available for underrepresented students in the 2024-2025 academic year who are sophomores, juniors and seniors that have great potential and have a financial need.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines:
- Student must be a U.S. Citizen
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Student must be pursuing an engineering degree
- Student must be enrolled as a full-time student, and either a sophomore, junior or senior in the fall of 2024
- Student may not be currently employed at IMEG, or related to an IMEG employee
- Student must have 2 letters of recommendation and an unofficial transcript
- Student must be at least a Sophomore in the fall of 2024
- Student must be seeking a degree in Air Conditioning, Refrigerating, Heating and Ventilating Engineering Technology, Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology, Fire Protection Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Structural Engineering, Surveying and Geomatics Engineering, or Surveying and Geomatics Engineering Technology
- Scholarships are available for underrepresented students.
- Students must have financial need.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Note: When applying, all applicants much select yes to the question “Are you applying for a diversity & inclusion, and/or a need-based scholarship?”