New Corporate Campus
IMEG provided security consulting and engineering services for ExxonMobil’s new corporate campus located on a 385-acre site in The Woodlands, Texas. The campus consists of 14 office buildings, three parking garages, a lab, data center, conference and training center, wellness center, central plant, and campus-wide utility/service tunnel system.
IMEG provided a threat and vulnerability assessment, security master planning, schematic design, construction administration, and commissioning.
Security Systems included:
- Ram resistant fixed and retractable vehicle barriers
- Pedestrian and vehicle access control
- Intrusion detection and alarm monitoring
- Security video surveillance and recording
- Security data communications
- Security voice communications
- Parking controls