New Student Recreation Center
IMEG’s Portland structural team provided improvements and renovations to the existing historic McAlexander Field House, originally constructed in the early 1900’s. The building primarily serves as a recreation center for the students on campus. The design included the addition of a two-story interior wood frame structure that serves as a baseball batting cage on the upper story. It also included restrooms and a classroom space on the lower level.